macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

Re: Entering license information into CF8 Developers Edition?

Subject: Re: Entering license information into CF8 Developers Edition?
From: "Ken Ford - *ACE*"
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:22:31 -0500
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

Open the CF Administrator and then click the I icon in the top right corner of the page to go to the System Information page.

Add your license in the New License filed and click Submit Changes.

--
Ken Ford
Adobe Community Expert Dreamweaver/ColdFusion

"citation1" <webforumsuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:g9ovnk$e0u$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have downloaded and installed CF8 Developers Edition.

I currently own CF 6.1.

I want to buy the upgrade to CF 8 and plug the license information into CF8 Developers Edition so I don't have to reinstall it. However, I can't seem to find anywhere within the CF Admin to accomplish this. I have search on the CF Forum and even contacted an Adobe Coldfusion Sales Rep., but no one can seem to
know how to do this. The Adobe CF website indicates that this is possible.

Thanks for the help.