macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

Re: AJAX problems in CF8

Subject: Re: AJAX problems in CF8
From: Ian Skinner
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:49:35 -0700
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

rhaddan wrote:
I answered my own question... make sure "Suppress Whitespace" is checked in the Coldfusion administrator. Even though I'm stripping out all of the whitespace in my output, CF is still adding some of its own.

There is an entire chapter in the documentation about this topic if you care to learn more about the options.