macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

Re: Problem with cfstoredproc

Subject: Re: Problem with cfstoredproc
From: "rhaddan"
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 14:30:14 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

Hi,

 Thanks for the reply. I should have posted more code. I'm already doing what
you suggested (code below). More testing leads me to believe that the issue may
be to do with the returncode that the iSeries stored procedure requires as a
passed parameter. If I try to call the program via SQL in cfquery, I receive an
error that IN, OUT, and INOUT are not valid for the first parameter, which is
the returncode.

 The procedure executes with a status code of 0. I'm trying to find
documentation on what that status code means.

 <cfstoredproc procedure="myLib.myProcName" datasource="myDatasource"
returnCode="Yes" debug="yes">
           <cfprocresult name="computeInterest">
           <!--- my cfprocparams --->
        </cfstoredproc>