macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

Re: CFGRID: Insert Button Doesn't Display

Subject: Re: CFGRID: Insert Button Doesn't Display
From: "Phoenix401"
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:52:20 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

Ken, thanks for the reply but I am having some issues with your code. I've
played with the [b]new Ext.PagingToolbar()[/b] code but all I can get it to do
is replace the add button completely. Also, the loading button never stops
I added the add button to the Header Panel without an issue but I still would
like to try getting it to the Footer. I am going to continue to research but if
you have any idea where I am going wrong with implementing your code, let me
know. I appreciate the help!

 function init(){
        grid = ColdFusion.Grid.getGridObject("artists");
        var gridFoot = grid.getView().getFooterPanel(true);
     var gridHead = grid.getView().getHeaderPanel(true);
        var bbar = new Ext.Toolbar(gridFoot);
           bbar.addButton({
        text:"Add",
        cls:"x-btn-text-icon",
           handler:doInsert
       });
        var paging = new Ext.PagingToolbar(gridFoot, ds, {
                pageSize: pageSize,
                displayInfo: true,
                displayMsg: '',
                emptyMsg: "No topics to display"