macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

Re: Developer Edition on Leopard

Subject: Re: Developer Edition on Leopard
From: "mogz3"
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:11:48 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

Does anyone know how to install CF8 on Leopard outside of a mulitlserver
configuration and outside of JRUN? I would prefer to have it run in a
standalone setting.  All the fixes I have seen that go along the JRUN track
seem to be buggy and half formulated at best.  It seems that knowone one the
net has a good tutorial on how to get around this issue.  People have parts and
pieces, but know one has the tied and true How to.

 * Anyone know when, or if Adobe will publish a fix for this?