macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

Re: WUSIWYG SOFTWARE for Coldfusion

Subject: Re: WUSIWYG SOFTWARE for Coldfusion
From: "Insident"
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:03:14 +0800
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.getting_started

re:  as a "part-time" programmer

I suppose programs/applications that need writing don't base their
requirements around how much time we humans have! If only.

re: > I think the advice to investigate Visual Web Developer, especially in
light of
> Tripp's interest in GUI tools, is quite reasonable.

Yes, but more reasonable would be that Adobe actually do something for the
ridiculos price tag they enforce - like provide an IDE to go with the
scripting lanague. It amazes me how they continue trying to sell a scripting
language in a market brimming with spohisticated and free languages with
many more features than CF has.