Re: Is Odd or Even Function

Subject: Re: Is Odd or Even Function
From: Adam Cameron
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:41:56 +0100
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

> Adam Cameron wrote:
>> Firstly: I was just adding an observation, not condemning what any of you
>> did.  Ian seemed to take (slight) umbrage at it.
>
> Nah... If anything I was taking slight umbrage at the paucity of my
> lunch yesterday.

Well I hope you've learned your lesson from that?  It can't be as bad as my
experience though.  I went up to the pub for lunch, and the bloody thing
was closed!  Grumble.  But anyway.

> And poking a bit at Adam that he did not, for once, point out the
> documentation for MOD.

What, these ones?
http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/Expressions_03.html

;-)

If I'm the first person to respond to someone, I'll point them to the docs
if I think they haven't taken the time to look it up for themselves and the
documentation would explain something at least as well as I could.  But in
this case a bunch of you had already explained it well enough, so a "RTFM"
suggestion would have been of little value.

I mean this as no comment against the OP in particular, but is it just me
or are the number of questions being asked here that stem from a basic lack
of effort in finding out the answer for one's self (ie: RTFM, Google,
simply engaging one's brain) on the increase?  Oh well.

--
Adam