Re: DateDiff doesn't support milliseconds

Subject: Re: DateDiff doesn't support milliseconds
From: "Aegis Kleais"
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:17:37 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

No.  I don't want it to appear unprofessionally at the bottom of the page after
the templating has closed off </html>.

 This both invalidates my page as XHTML compliant and will not display the
variable where I want to display it (inside my footer, styled to be themed with
the page accordingly)

 I kind of need the variable to be captured after the request completes so that
it has the difference stored in a variable, but that variable is called to be
viewed BEFORE the request ends, so it understandably right now wouldn't exist.

 It's as if the process needs to complete fully (to capture the execution time)
and then RE-DISPLAY to the page, but now with the variable in existence. The
more I think of this problem, the more it sounds impossible to do without
needlessly re-requesting a lot of data subsequent times.