Re: ListFind and ListContains

Subject: Re: ListFind and ListContains
From: "Olivia Crazy Horse"
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 04:16:32 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

I did check the livedocs but did not understand, that is why I was asking if it
actually will find the desired value inside a list, or only returns true (gt
0), as Dan's example show.

 I also tried that, gt 0, and it still does not give me what I want.

 If my list contains, "Error, Mistake, Other (No Reason), Whatever", and I want
to see if the list contains "Other (No Reason), the list find only works if the
Other...is the only one in the list. If it is embedded with the others, the
listfind does not seem to work, that is, it does not cfoutput the display.