Re: ListFind and ListContains

Subject: Re: ListFind and ListContains
From: "Olivia Crazy Horse"
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:34:59 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

ok, sorry for being so dense. but this is completely new to me, thus I post
here for help, I am not trying to be funny or anything, just not very brigth in
all this cf stuff, like you guys.

 So let me see if I understand this now :

 ListFind will search for the desired value within a string, and if found,
returns the starting position of that value, thus
 #ListFind(string_values,"Other (No Reason)")# will return 2, if it is the
second value in the list, so that is why the other example say > 0 .  Is that
the correct interpretation ?