Re: CFMAIL - Can ANYONE...ANYONE tell me...

Subject: Re: CFMAIL - Can ANYONE...ANYONE tell me...
From: "HaleyBz"
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:02:52 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

OK...so here's another question...I know I can get a receipt via CFMAILPARAM by
using
 <cfmailparam name="Return-Receipt-To" value = "#email#">
 When this get sent back to me from the exchange server it's labled as a "READ"
receipt,  is there a way to get a "DELIVERED" receipt as well?  And while a
READ receipt implies that something has been delivered, if a person does not
accept sending the return receipt or they delete the message without opening,
then there is no record that it was delivered...this is the piece I need...

 I had thought I could get the "delivered" receipt by using
 <cfmailparam name="Disposition-Notification-To" value = "#email#">
 but this doesn't send anything back to me...not sure why.

 Thanks for any help