Re: Array argument array return

Subject: Re: Array argument array return
From: Ian Skinner
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:04:11 -0800
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

C-Rock wrote:
Ian, thanks again for your help. I'm sorry I'm in the wrong forum.

I don't know if you are in the wrong forum. As ColdFusion developers we are well accustomed to mixing many technologies, SQL, HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, and more.

I was just trying to point out in which one you where dealing with as that often helps.

I.E. If you Googled for this problem confined to CF you would get a much smaller set of results then if you identified it as SQL where you might find discussions on doing this kind of group counting from an Oracle or MS SQL or Mysql or just general ansii 92 SQL resource.