Re: Array argument array return

Subject: Re: Array argument array return
From: "C-Rock"
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:30:01 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

I'm not real sure how to convert the array to a list to start off. I'm very
novice at CF and there's not a whole lot out there for .cfc documents and
functions. I can sent the info as a string or an array. The string would be a
comma separated string.

 Then I'm not sure how to count each contract for the specific sales person.

 Ian, I'm sending the array or string from flash to a function so I'm looking
at something like this:

 Thanks for the help so far everyone. I'm sorry about being a novice.

 <cffunction name="getSalesDetails" access="remote" returnType="query">
 <cfargument name="salesIds" type="string" required="yes">
         <cfquery name="getSalesDetailsQuery" datasource="rexmap"
username="****" password="****">
         SELECT DISTINCT cvpSalesId, cvpContract
         FROM tblcvp
         WHERE cvpSalesDUNS = ??? lost here??        </cfquery>
     <cfreturn getSalesDetailsQuery>
 </cffunction>