Re: Array argument array return

Subject: Re: Array argument array return
From: "C-Rock"
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 19:37:28 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

This is the code for the above post to get the first result, the undesirable
result. I can I morph this code to make the second result happen?

 <!-- shippers contracts -->
 <cffunction name="getShippersDetails" access="remote" returnType="query">
 <cfargument name="shippersList" type="string" required="yes">
 <cfargument name="shipperId" type="numeric" required="yes">
         <cfquery name="getShippersDetailsQuery" datasource="rexmap"
username="****" password="****">
         SELECT DISTINCT(cvpContract), cvpPplFERC
         FROM tblcvp
         WHERE cvpPplFERC IN (<cfqueryParam value="#arguments.shippersList#"
list="yes" cfSQLtype="CF_SQL_INTEGER">)
         AND cvpShprDUNS = #arguments.shipperId#
         </cfquery>
     <cfreturn getShippersDetailsQuery>