Re: Problem with cfexchangemail

Subject: Re: Problem with cfexchangemail
From: "PITCFUG-Reed"
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:01:30 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I'm seeing a similar problem that returns the same error that you are getting.
When I try to retrieve attachments via ACTION=getAttachments, on a message that
successfully was accessed via ACTION="get" I get an error.  Since I can
successfully get through the CFEXCHANGECONNECTION and the CFEXCHANGEMAIL
ACTION="get" I'm pretty sure that my communication with the Exchange server is
OK.  If I use HTTPS then I get an Exchange error code 501, and if I use HTTP
then I get the "Requested Exchange resource was not found on the server" error.
 Anyone have any ideas on this?  I am using Exchange 2000.  My code is below.

 TIA,
 Reed

 <cfexchangeconnection action = "open" connection = "exchangeConnection"
 protocol = "http" server = "#msxserver#"
 username = "#msxuser#" password = "#msxpassword#" />

 <cfexchangemail action = "get" name = "google" connection =
"exchangeConnection" />
 <cfdump var="#google#">

 <cfloop query="google">
        [HR]
        HAS ATTACHMENT=#google.hasattachment#  UID=#google.uid#
        <cfif google.HasAttachment IS "yes">
                <cfexchangemail action="getAttachments"
                connection="exchangeConnection"
                uid="#google.UID#"
                name="attachInfo"
                attachmentPath="C:\temp\Googleattachments\"
                generateUniqueFilenames="true">
                <BR>
                <cfdump var="#attachinfo#">
        </cfif>
 </cfloop>

 <cfexchangeconnection action = "close" connection = "exchangeConnection" />