STYLE="" Questions

Subject: STYLE="" Questions
From: "Rich Morey"
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 09:29:00 -0400
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hi --

I am attempting to build my first "Flash" Form in ColdFusion 8
and I can not figure out how to trim space around items. For
example, I have an accordion with two pages. I have two buttons
on each page. I want the buttons to be flush with the top and
left of the accordion page, and I have tried various settings
in the style="" attribute such as marginLeft, horizontalGap,
etc. in both the <cfformgroup type="accordion"> and then
<cfformgroup type="page"> but in all cases the buttons do not
move any closer to the left. I have tried negative values as
well as 0.

To better demonstrate what I am trying to accomplish, below is
my code with no styles applied.

<cfform name="myform" format="Flash" width="220">
 <cfformgroup type="accordion">
  <cfformgroup type="page" label="Accordion 1">
  <cfinput type="button" value="button1" name="button1" width="180">
  <cfinput type="button" value="button2" name="button2" width="180">
  </cfformgroup>
 </cfformgroup>
</cfform>

But I can not figure out which (if any) settings in the STYLE=""
tag will create the desired output.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rich