Re: Pagination / Line Breaks

Subject: Re: Pagination / Line Breaks
From: Ian Skinner
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:27:37 -0700
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

rpmindllc wrote:
I want to use the html pagination code

I am looping results, and at the end of each result, I put a page break in. When it gets down to the last record being looped, it puts a page break in (naturally), but I don't want that last page break - because it spits out a blank page when printing.

Is there a way to keep this from happening, or does someone know of a better way to page break with coldfusion to where it only page breaks between looped records?

 Thanks in advance.

The simplest method is probably just an if statement around the page break to see if it is the last and if so then don't put it in.

If you can provide a simple example of your code other ideas might pop up.