cfdump cf8

Subject: cfdump cf8
From: "Kapitaine"
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 14:50:29 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hi,

 I'm using cfdump to output query results.

 I am wondering exactly what the EXECUTIONTIME means and how it is measured? It
doesn't say anything about the units it is calculated in, just a random number
which doesn't mean much to me.

 Also, sometimes the number has been as big as 164, but if I refresh the page
it can go down to as little as 10 or 9...any reason why the difference would be
so large? I'm only developing locally with an MS Access database, using the
same query.

 Cheers for the info,

 Mikey.