cfeclipse and cf 8

Subject: cfeclipse and cf 8
From: "jhutchdublin"
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 18:03:51 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I'm trying to set up CF Eclipse to give it a shot instead of Dreamweaver.
However, when following installation instruction to check and see if everything
load. I find it didn't. I was told to go under the Window Menu to Preferences
and select ColdFusion. This didn't appear.

 I did go to the Adobe site and install the zip file for cfeclipse extension.
They're all installed. When I run this, I get the message, nothing new to update

 Any idea how I can get this to install because I need to set up the RDS
connection to my local machine so as I can define datasources.