Exposed directory /CFIDE/ADMINISTRATOR/

Subject: Exposed directory /CFIDE/ADMINISTRATOR/
From: "health-pact"
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:51:31 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
My PCI Scan program is reporting an error because the administrator directory
is accessable, specifically CFIDE/ADMINISTRATOR/login.  I have CFIDE mapped as
a Virtual directory in IIS.  If I remove the virtual directory mapping, the
errors stop, but obviously my forms don't work well.

 I'm think about moving just the administrator  and adminapi directories out of
CFIDE and putting them in CFusionMX7/CFIDE.

 Suggestions?  If I move the administrator stuff out of wwwroot, how will I be
able to access it from a browser?