Re: CFPRINT Fonts

Subject: Re: CFPRINT Fonts
From: "JR "Bob" Dobbs"
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:18:01 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Here is some additional information.

 1. I am able to print a pdf containing ArialNarrow if the font is not
embedded. After I unembed the ArialNarrow font using Acrobat the problem
document will print correctly.  A pdf created by Word 2007 using ArialNarrow,
not embedded,  will print correctly.

 2. I am able to print a pdf containing an ArialNarrow embedded font when
encoding is "Identity-H", created by CF8

 3. The encoding on the ArialNarrow font on the document that does not print
correctly is "Ansi"

 4. The problem document was created using Data Dynamics ActiveReports(tm) for
.NET

 Is there a way to programmatically unembed a font?