ColdFusion 8 Developer Version

Subject: ColdFusion 8 Developer Version
From: "mjfour"
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 01:37:08 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hi All,

 Pardon my ignorance but when Adobe says:

 ColdFusion 8 Developer ... can be run on... localhost, applications running on
a Developer Edition server can be accessed from two remote IP addresses...

 Do they mean literal IPs?  I have a dev box that uses one IP but I have sites
set up as

 client1.mydevdomainhere.com, client2.mydevdomainhere.com, etc...   They are
still all on one IP but are using host headers, is this still dev or should I
just stick to buying the full version?

 Thanks.