Re: CFINPUT Type=DateField... support international dates?

Subject: Re: CFINPUT Type=DateField... support international dates?
From: "brynz"
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:31:09 +0100
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
You need to use the mask attribute on the cfinput type=datefield  e.g.
something like:
   <cfinput type="DateField" name="Start_date" mask="dd.mm.yy"
value="#dateformat(structform.start_date, 'dd.mm.yyy')#" width="100"
daynames="Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su"
monthnames="JAN,FEB,MAR,APR,MAY,JUN,JUL,AUG,SEP,OCT,NOV,DEC"
firstdayofweek="1" label="Start Date" required="Yes" visible="Yes"
enabled="Yes">

You could also try lsdateformat in the value attribute instead of
dateformat.

Cheers,

news:[email protected]