checkboxes & radio button with cfmail

Subject: checkboxes & radio button with cfmail
From: "JRLobdell"
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:09:20 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hi All,
 I have a form that has to be sent via cfmail.  The form is in HTML with many
checkboxes and radio buttons.  I can't get it to work.
 Even though I have defined the parameters I keep getting Element Not Defined.
I have sent simple forms using cfmail but they only have some textareas and
they work without a problem.  I have never sent forms via cfmail with
checkboxes & radio buttons.
 Please could someone help.  The form has 36 checkboxes and 6 redio buttons.
Is there something different that I have to do???:sad;