Text string as delimiter

Subject: Text string as delimiter
From: "ChuckWWW"
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:41:14 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Not having any luck with this -- I have a page that has 3 parts, each broken by
a comment line <!-- PAGE BREAK -->.

 Wouldn't it be nifty if I would just treat this comment line like a single
delimiter and just loop through it, and my pages would be split quite nicely:

 <cfhttp url="http://myurl.com/testfile.htm"; method="GET" resolveurl="false">

 <cfloop index="pageitem" list="#cfhttp.filecontent#" delimiters="<!-- PAGE
BREAK -->">
 <cfoutput>
 #pageitem#<br>stuff I want to write each page break....<br>
 </cfoutput>
 </cfloop>

 I think instead what is happening is that CF is looking at each character
individually as a delimiter... :-(

 Any suggestions how I could treat "all as one" ?

 Thanks,

 Chuck