Re: 500 Unknown tag: cfdump.

Subject: Re: 500 Unknown tag: cfdump.
From: "MinnetonkaMarc"
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:04:32 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Where we're at right now is that it turns out that the standard version of
CFMX7 was installed on top of the trial version. There was indeed one error in
the installation log, and from when we were working with the trial version I
remember that it took only one error to seriously foul things up. So we're
wiping all old ColdFusion files off the server to do a clean install. Hopefully
that will clear things up.

 Basically, all valid instances of cfdump were failing. For example:

 <cfdump var="#FORM#" label="Dump of FORM Variables">

 Thanks much for the help and tips... hopefully this will lead to the right
fix. I'll follow up when I find out more after the install.