Why is the form resetting?

Subject: Why is the form resetting?
From: "K0rrupt"
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:56:06 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hi I'm making this form and when i enter a company name and then choose a
Business type the form resets all the text fields. Any idea why and how i can
fix this?

 I have a  <cfparam> tag at the top defining a default.

 Thanks

 <cfinput type="text"
                           name="Company_Name"
                           required="yes"
                           message="Please enter the Company Name."
                           validateat="onsubmit"
                           value="#FORM.Company_Name#"
                           class="textfield">

        <!--- Busniess Type --->
        <cfselect name="Business_Type"
                                required="yes"
                                message="Please choose a Type of Service."
                                class="textfield"
                                onChange="MM_jumpMenu('parent',this,0)">
     <option value="">Select Business Type</option>
     <cfoutput query="qBusiness">
       <option value="#CGI.SCRIPT_NAME#?List1&#qBusiness.Name#"<cfif
IsDefined('#qBusiness.Name#')> selected</cfif>>#Name#</option>
     </cfoutput>
 </cfselect>