Re: Passing url variables

Subject: Re: Passing url variables
From: Ian Skinner
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:13:19 -0700
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

trojnfn wrote:
I have a url and pass varialbes like this : ."...../form.cfm?category=#session.category#&type=#session.type#" etc. However, I need to pass two hardcoded variables, for example category = "ABC" and category = "XYZ", how would I pass these two hardcoded variables ?
 Thanks

By hard coding them into the url I would presume. A clear picture of
your issue may result in a clearer response. But, in general, there is
nothing preventing one from coding an specific URL.
I.E>

form.cfm?category=ABC&type=XYZ