Radio value + textarea value?

Subject: Radio value + textarea value?
From: "echoi"
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:47:13 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I have a radio group, each with their own values and returns the value on the
action page.  I need to have one of the radio buttons also have a text area
field next to it for manual user input.  Is there a way to have it so that if
that particular radio button was selected, it would also add the text area
value along with it's original value?

 So in other words,

 Here's my radio group in a nutshell:
 Button 1: Color Red
 Button 2: Color Blue
 Button 3: Color Green
 Button 4: Color Black + [text area]

 So on the action page, I need to have it show that if button 4 was selected,
it would return the value: Color Black [text area].
 If the user typed in "CAR" for [text area], it would return: Color Black CAR
or something of the like.

 I hope I'm not being too confusing on my question.

 Thanks!