Re: Admin not displaying

Subject: Re: Admin not displaying
From: "Gene Godsey"
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:07:49 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
When I installed CF8 on my desktop at home I came to a grayed out message
towards the end of the install.
 It said the webserver was not running.
 The IIS webserver was and still is running. I went into services and restarted
the webserver anyway.
 I tested html code to m ake sure there was not an issue and the files rendered
ok in the webserver.
 I redownloded the dev version again to make sure the CF8 server was not
corrupt. To my dissatisfaction I had no success.

 I am currently lost for an answer.
 Do you have any ideas as to what may be the problem and why CF8 does not
detect the webserver as running?

 Thanks in advance.