Re: Searching on date ranges

Subject: Re: Searching on date ranges
From: "paross1"
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:14:25 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Just a hunch, but I would guess that your database columns are date/time
objects and your form variables are text strings (or vice versa). Or, your
comparing one date/time object with another without accounting for the time
componnent, so it would be impossible for you to use = and get a match, etc.
However, I can't tell for sure based on what you have posted, as it is not
obvious what the data types are for your database columns and form variables.

 Phil