cfpresentation limitations?

Subject: cfpresentation limitations?
From: "Kapitaine"
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 12:50:58 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

Hi,

 It's known we can use coldfusion tags within cfpresentation and most work
fine, however, when trying to use cfhttp to grab a page and include it - it
returns nothing, no errors but just blank - is it meant to behave in this way?

 Also, on the very template that my cfpresentation code sits on, it doesn't
display anything. If I check in the directory "presentation" which I used in my
tag, all the files etc are there just fine and I can open them. Should CF
include the SWF on the page you have the code on automatically or do we have to
do this manually??

 Any help or advice would be great - I've tried reading around but cannot find
any examples as such.

 Kind regards,

 Mikey.