Re: Lose Session when opening up another Browser

Subject: Re: Lose Session when opening up another Browser
From: "Grizzly9279"
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 01:57:28 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
It's hard to say, but I've definitely seen the behavior before.

 To help you troubleshoot, I would try to nail down exactly what's happening by
tracking the CFID and CFTOKEN values being assigned to each browser window.
You can do this by entering the following into the address bar in IE:

   javascript: document.write( document.cookie );

 Is the second browser window getting the same CFID and CFTOKEN as the first
browser window?  Or is the second browser window getting a "new" session?  Once
the second browser window is opened, does the first browser window keep its
original session, or has it assumed the same session as the second window?