Re: How to fix this....need help pls

Subject: Re: How to fix this....need help pls
From: "craigkaminsky"
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 18:44:09 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hi:

 I'm not sure if you copied and pasted this code or retyped it. However, if the
above is the exact code, take a closer look at your <option> tag in the <cfloop>
 <option value="#credit#,#course# <cfif #student_details_q.course_selected# eq
#course#>selected</cfif>>#course#</option>

 You never close the value attributes. It should be:
 <option value="#credit#,#course#" <cfif #student_details_q.course_selected# eq
#course#>selected</cfif>>#course#</option>

 I spent a good deal of time one day trying to figure out why my drop-down list
was not passing in values, only to learn that it was because I didn't have an
equals sign after the value attribute...d'oh :).

 Hope this helps.
 Craig