convert text to list

Subject: convert text to list
From: "splitzer"
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:52:02 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hi,
 I have following format, which i need to convert it to a list dynamically. The
source format can be any, whether its .txt or .cfm.

 Aakers College
 Abilene Christian University
 Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
 Academy College
 Academy of Art University
 Academy of Court Reporting
 Academy of Medical Arts and Business
 Acadia University
 Adams State College
 Adelphi University

 Its in this format, this is a just small portion that i want to convert to
list. I have around 55k data in above format that i need to convert to list
format.

 Which delim? comma seperated.
 Why i want to do this? i have around 55k of data, which i dont want to be
doing it manually, and sometimes the list may change.

 Thanks for any help!