Re: Struct question

Subject: Re: Struct question
From: "Marc E"
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:00:05 -0400
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I believe you're looking for something like this. The key is to remember
that s.outdata is an array, so you're looping through an array, not a
collection. that's why the loop through the collection didn't work.

<cfloop from="1" to="#ArrayLen(mydata.outdata)#" index="i">
  <cfoutput>
    #mydata.outdata[i].name#:
    #mydata.outdata[i].email#<br>
  </cfoutput>