Re: New WACK books for Coldfusion 8

Subject: Re: New WACK books for Coldfusion 8
From: Sean Corfield
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:36:01 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
In article <[email protected]>
"Kapitaine"<[email protected]> wrote:
>  What I'd like to know, is what constitutes Beginner, Intermediate
> and Advanced users? How do they assess such a thing?

>   Would they all cover the same topics but in a different language
> and presentation style, or would they cover entirely different topics?

Listen to the Ben Forta interview on the recent ColdFusion Weekly
podcast - Ben talks about what is in each book and the thinking behind
the division of material across the books.

<http://coldfusionweekly.com/#2-23>

Sean Corfield
An Architect's View -- <http://corfield.org/>

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 74 days.
You should really try it!