Re: Excel cfcontent not working after 2003 upgrade

Subject: Re: Excel cfcontent not working after 2003 upgrade
From: "OCBCIL"
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:21:34 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I have sites in CF6.1 and in CF7 and this issue only occurs when the site is in
CF6.1 and the user has Excel 2003.

 In most cases I have tried, changing the cfheader value from inline to
attachement gets it working.  In other cases, where you post a form to a page
that does the cfcontent to excel... changing the form method from POST to GET
makes it work.

 I can't explain why... but those two things work for me.