Organizing files problem

Subject: Organizing files problem
From: "dixiedoo"
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:14:28 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Greetings from a newbie,

 I have searched this topic and attempted fixes to no avail.

 I am attempting to organzing my files in several folders. Currently everything
is in the root folder and all works fine. But once I start to organize, putting
my cfinclude files and CSS files in an "includes" folder, and organizing other
files into sub folders, the CSS files no longer link, even though all of the
link paths appear to be correct (as Dreamweaver mapped them).

 I am using relative links and am developing locally on my computer. I did try
mapping the folders in the ColdFusion Administrator, even though I am not yet
interacting with a remote server.

 Why do my files only link correctly when they are all in the same place and
not when organized?

 Thanks for your help.