Need Help Finding a Server-Side printing solution - CFMX 7.0.2

Subject: Need Help Finding a Server-Side printing solution - CFMX 7.0.2
From: "okiiyama"
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:21:51 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I would like some help in figuring out how I can print PDFs to a specified
server-side printer.  I am running MX 7.0.2.

 Simplifying my process a bit, I would like to create a pdf, send that pdf to a
server-side printer, then write to a database the date&time of when that pdf
was printed (actually when it was sent to the printer).

 Any advice or a good place to look to help me?

 Thanks.