Re: Organizing files problem

Subject: Re: Organizing files problem
From: Azadi
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:52:05 +0700
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

dixiedoo wrote:
I read through the article, but according to the CF error message I get, relative paths like I am using should be appropriate.
they are surely appropriate!
they just point to a wrong location relative to your current page - thus the error!
here's a tip: the path like "/somefolder/someotherfolder/somefile.ext"
is also a path relative to your web root. so if your "includes" folder
is located in [your web root]/includes then just use
"/includes/header.cfm" no matter where you calling page is located. just
make sure you do not at the same time have a cf mapping called
"includes" pointing to some other location!!!
--

Azadi Saryev
Sabai-dee.com