Re: What is recommended installation procedure on Windows?

Subject: Re: What is recommended installation procedure on Windows?
From: Ian Skinner
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:09:50 -0700
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

When using Windows and IIS in a similar manor, I need to make sure that each of the new 'virtual' websites have a 'virtual' directory named 'CFIDE' mapped to the real CFIDE folder for the various functionality that comes from that resource.
I would presume Apache offers similar mechanisms for this. So instead
of creating many copies of the CFIDE folder you point all the websites
to the one copy.