BG sound with on off control in cfm

Subject: BG sound with on off control in cfm
From: "Irish-Phoenix"
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:45:03 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hello;
 I am writting a bg sound script with a control to turn it on and off. I am
trying to find a way to make the control work once. By this I mean if the user
turns it off on the home page, the site remembers this action and each page
doesn't turn it back on. I realize you can accomplish this using frames, but I
do not want to use frames. This is the script I am using:

SRC="CFdocs/ocean.wav" LOOP=INFINITE>
 <EMBED SRC="CFdocs/ocean.wav" AUTOSTART="true" HIDDEN="false" LOOP="true">

 Is it possible to make a DB remember the choice the user makes and use that
choice through out the site? Attach it to a db some how?

 Please help, any ideas would be appreciated at this point.

 Thank you

 Phoenix