autosuggest not honoring bind delay

Subject: autosuggest not honoring bind delay
From: "jonnycattt"
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 12:53:37 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
All,
  Has anyone else seen this? I've got the autoSuggestBindDelay set to 1. and
when i type in the first character, it honors the delay. so I type in "j", and
it waits a second then hits the server. but let's say I type "justin" really
fast. instead of waiting a second between each letter I press, it hits the
server rapid fire each time i type a letter.

 None of the other frameworks i've used (spry, scriptaculous) exhibit this
behavior. Is this the expected behavior?

 Thanks.

 Marc