Cfdocument and border-collapse

Subject: Cfdocument and border-collapse
From: "Aquitaine"
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 16:23:25 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
We've been using cfdocument to generate a PDF of line-up cards used for a
soccer league. Since we began using it, we've had a problem in which the
borders of the line-up cards did not properly collapse, resulting in unsightly,
double-thick black borders throughout the document.

 When I reported this back under CF7, it was acknowledged as a bug and that's
the last I've heard of it. The league has been living with it in the meantime,
but many of the types of things we'd convert to PDF from HTML employ
border-collapse and the resulting eyesore does not reflect well on us or on
Adobe.

 Is there anything that can be done about this, or are there any plans to fix
this bug?