CF7 Certification

Subject: CF7 Certification
From: "thomascraig"
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:12:10 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I recently passed the Adobe Coldfusion MX7 Developer exam and noticed a few
forum posts regarding the delays in receiving your certification package from
adobe.  Just curious if these delays have been resolved?  Also if there are any
individuals from Canada that recently took and passed the exam, what was your
wait time?  Plus has anyone else had issues trying to register for the Adobe
Certification Community section of the site, with the details provided from
their testing center.  Everytime I try to register it says user not found.  I
contacted the adobe team and they noted that it takes between 24-48hrs before
the your integrated into the system, well its been well over the 48 hrs and
still the same error message ?? Any help/feedback would be appreciated.