CF8 Download

Subject: CF8 Download
From: "Shutchinson"
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 02:55:23 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
 I currently develop with CF6.1  and was getting ready to buy CF8.
 I am a single developer I run 1 copy locally

 But I read this below

 Thank you for your interest in ColdFusion. In the list below, you will find
download options for ColdFusion 8 and ColdFusion MX 7, both of which are
available as Developer Edition and Trial Edition. The Developer Edition is a
free, fully functional version of ColdFusion for the local development of
applications that are intended to be deployed on either ColdFusion Standard or
ColdFusion Enterprise servers. Access to applications running on a Developer
Edition server is limited to two client machines. ColdFusion Trial Edition is
fully functional and intended for simulated production and evaluation purposes
only. The Trial Edition contains all of the Enterprise Edition features and
will timeout after 30 days from the time you install the product. After the
timeout period, the Trial Edition will revert to the Developer Edition.

 Which version do I need?

 I don't understand the difference between the 2 options??