Re: cfmail: All recipients on the To: line line

Subject: Re: cfmail: All recipients on the To: line line
From: "drivetheline"
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 02:11:55 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Thank you for the feedback.  I implemented this against a test table that has
two email addresses.  Strangely enough, I receive four emails and the reply to
all does not work even though in each of the four emails both addresses show up.

 <cfset theList = ValueList(user.emailaddress, ";")>
 <cfmail query="user" to="#theList#" from="#cookie.user_email#"
subject="#form.title#--A new email from the family web site" type="HTML">
 </cfmail>

 I have tried replacing the ";" with a "," and adding a 'replyto' attribute
with no luck.