Re: CFDOCUMENT: PDF image scaling problem after HotFix 3

Subject: Re: CFDOCUMENT: PDF image scaling problem after HotFix 3
From: "solutionfinder"
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:31:25 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
[q][i]Originally posted by: [b][b]sdwebguy99[/b][/b][/i]
 Nope.. we applied the hotfix and still get intermittant scaling issues.

 This thread really needs to remove the "answered" status.[/q]
 sdwebguy99, you're breaking my heart!  I was hoping it was fixed .  Today we
will generate over 500 pdf's, and typically 20%-30% have scaling issues, which
we have to manually look for and correct.  I just applied the hotfix so I'll
cross my fingers.  Initial tests have shown that many of the "hacks" I had in
place to make things look right are no longer needed.

 I agree 1000% that this thread should be marked not answered.  Does adobe
moderate this forum?  I know they moderate the livedocs because none of my
comments about cfdocument have made through.