Re: CFLAYOUT content appear as the menu

Subject: Re: CFLAYOUT content appear as the menu
From: "cyber fyb"
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 15:15:29 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Today the problem is less often. In fact, it seems that the problem is less
than yesterday and I should say 1 on 5 times it happen (yesterday was
approximately 4 times on 5). This is a kind of problem that I do not think I
will receive any help because it is not documented and really associated to a
lot of factors that will be probably to long to list here (such as the OS
version, type and add-in installed and everything concerning the computer
itself).

 I will try to see if the problem is from the server or happen only with the
client - so in this case, with my computer only!!